NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.A purchase is not required to enter this Sweepstakes, and a purchase will not increase your chances of being selected as a finalist or prize winner.
1. Eligibility. The JTV® Super Style Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter. Entrants must be registered Facebook® users. The Sweepstakes begins at 10:01 AM (ET) on February 1, 2015 and ends at 9:59 AM (ET) on February 2, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person.The steps for entry are described below:
A. At or around 10 a.m. (ET) on February 1, 2015, a post will be made by JTV on Facebook®, indicating that entries may be made into the Sweepstakes (the "Post"). The Post will feature two different styles of jewelry, called "Super Styles." Entrants will be invited to make a comment about these jewelry styles on Facebook®. For example, an entrant may say that she prefers one "Super Style" over the other.
B. A person enters the Sweepstakes by posting a a comment about the Post on Facebook®.
3. Winners. There will be one (1) winner. After the Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing will be conducted to determine the winner from the eligible entries. Such drawing will be performed by or under the supervision of JTV employees. The drawing will occur on or about the next business day following the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by JTV through a Facebook® comment within (10) business days after the drawing and asked to contact JTV to accept and claim the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified. No replacement winner will be chosen.
4. Prizes. There will be one (1) winner. After the Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing will be conducted to determine the winner from the eligible entries. Such drawing will be performed by or under the supervision of JTV employees. The drawing will occur on or about the next business day following the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by JTV through a Facebook® comment within (10) business days after the drawing and asked to contact JTV to accept and claim the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified. No replacement winner will be chosen.
5. General. JTV is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and hold harmless JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney's fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prize. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year. The winner acknowledges that he or she may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agrees to provide whatever information is necessary to provide such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Acceptance of prizes by the winner can be either oral or written, and all prizes are non-returnable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. JTV is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures; omissions; interruption; deletion; or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access jtv.com, Facebook®, or other website; theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transmissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer, postal or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of submitting a Facebook® comment is not considered proof of entry. . Entries must be received by JTV on Facebook®. If, in JTV's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on JTV's Facebook® page. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage a JTV website, or the JTV Facebook® page or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on a Facebook® account, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook® account submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an account by Facebook®.. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid or inaccurate Facebook® account information.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order