Published December 2012
Designed By Katie Hacker / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Basic Wire work
4 brown 15x18x10mm ceramic beads
4 brown 24mm stone rings
18 crystal golden shadow 6mm Crystallized™ rounds
12 smoked topaz 4mm Crystallized™ rounds
10 light brown 4mm stone rounds
12 tiger’s eye 4mm stone rounds
8 gold 18x25mm oval Quick Links™
38” gold Rolo Chain
1” gold large Rolo Chain
10 gold flat Head Pins
10 gold ball Head Pins
4 gold Eye Pins
8 gold 8mm Jump Rings
To open rolo chain links, place the tips of needle-nose pliers inside the link and open the jaws so the link opens slightly. To close the link, place the tips of the pliers on the outside of the link and carefully press the ends together.
1. Separate the large rolo chain links so they can be used as spacer rings.
2. Pass an eye pin through: 6mm crystal, large rolo link, ceramic, large rolo link, 6mm crystal and make a basic loop; repeat for 3 more beaded eye pins.
3. Remove two 1” pieces (11 links) of rolo chain, then separate the remaining chain into two 6 ½” and two 11 ½” pieces.
4. Hold the 6 ½” chain lengths as one and connect an eye pin loop to the end.
5. Connect an oval link to the other end of the same eye pin.
6. Use a jump ring to connect a stone ring to the other end of the oval link.
7. Use a jump ring to connect an oval link to the other end of the stone ring.
8. Open an end link on a 1” piece of rolo chain and connect it to the other end of the oval link.
9. Open the last link on the piece of chain and attach it to another oval link.
10. Use a jump ring to connect a stone ring to the other end of the oval link.
11. Use a jump ring to connect an oval link to the other end of the stone ring.
12. Connect an rye pin loop to the oval link.
13. Hold the 11 ½” chain lengths as one and connect them to the other end of the last beaded eye pin.
14. Repeat steps 4-13 for the other side of the necklace.
15. String each of the light brown stone, 4mm crystal and remaining 6mm crystal beads onto separate ball head pins and make a basic loop on each.
16. String the tiger’s eye beads onto separate flat head pins and make a basic loop on each.
17. Connect a light brown bead to the first link on a 1” chain section. Connect a 4mm crystal to the other side of the same link.
18. Connect a tiger’s eye bead to the second link on the chain. Connect a 6mm crystal to the other side of the same link.
19. Follow this alternating pattern to add two beaded dangles to each link on the 1” chain section.
20. Repeat steps 17-19 for the other 1” chain section on the necklace.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on today's order!