Published December 2012
Designed By Katie Hacker / Content Supplied by Beadalon
48 in. (122cm) length - Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire
1 pkg. - 4mm Purple round faceted cat eye glass beads
1 pkg. - 4mm Black round faceted cat eye glass beads
8 - Size #1 Crimp tubes, silver plating
2 - 3-to-1 Triangle ring end connectors, silver plated
2 - 6mm Jump rings, silver plated
1 - 12.8mm Small lobster clasp, silver plated
Medium curb chain
Designer micro crimper
Designer flush cutter
1. Cut four 12 in. (30.5cm) lengths of Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire.
2. Using a crimp tube, attach one wire to each outer loop on a ring end connector. Attach two wires to the center loop.
3. String a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the same bead. Repeat for the other set of wires.
4. Hold the center wires together and string a purple bead.
5. String a purple bead and a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the black bead to form a circle. Repeat for the other set of wires. Tip: To create consistent circles, adjust the wire tension as you bead. Use a ruler to measure the diameter of the circles for even sizing.
6. Continue to bead, repeating steps 4 and 5 until the beaded section measures 4 1/2 to 5 in. (11.43cm - 12.7cm). Then use crimp tubes to attach the wires to the other ring end connector, as in Step 2.
7. Use a jump ring to attach a clasp to one end of the bracelet. Cut a length of medium curb chain to serve as an extension chain and attach to the other end.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order