Published December 2012
Designed By Carole Rodgers / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Stringing, Crimping, Basic Wire Loop
Three 6mm jet hematite CRYSTALLIZED™ round beads
Two 6mm Montana blue CRYSTALLIZED™ round beads
Two 6mm Indian sapphire CRYSTALLIZED™ round beads
Two 8mm jet CRYSTALLIZED™ round beads
Two 8mm Indian sapphire CRYSTALLIZED™ round beads
Two 8mm Montana blue CRYSTALLIZED™ bicone beads
One 17mm Montana CRYSTALLIZED™ De Art pendant
Fourteen Beadalon® silver plated 4mm lines crimp covers
Fourteen Beadalon® silver plated 4mm sparkly crimp covers
6 ft Beadalon® silver plated 24gauge German style wire
One Beadalon® silver plated 24mm round textured solid ring
1 Beadalon® silver plated large bail
1 Beadalon® rhodium plated 16.3mm round brushed Upper Clasp™
1 Beadalon® rhodium plated ornate Upper Clasp ™
Beadalon® Mighty crimp tool
Beadalon® Chain nose pliers
Beadalon® Flush cutters
Beadalon® Round nose pliers
1. Cut a 2 inches piece of German wire. Use round nose pliers to make a half loop. Slip one ring of ornate clasp onto and then finish the loop wrapping around 3 times. Cut excess wire.
2. Feed a 6mm jet hematite bead onto wire and then make similar wrapped loop at the opposite end. Trim excess wire.
3. Use another 2 inches piece of wire to make a half loop. Slip previous link onto and then finish loop wrapping around 3 times. Cut excess wire.
4. Feed a 6mm Montana blue crystal onto wire and finish loop in similar manner of step 3.
5. Repeat same steps to attach every crystal link to each other like on a rosary. Follow color pattern below: 6mm Indian sapphire + 6mm jet hematite + 6mm Montana blue + 6mm Indian sapphire + 6mm jet hematite + 8mm bicone Montana blue + 8mm Indian sapphire + 8mm jet + 8mm bicone Montana blue + 8mm Indian sapphire + 8mm jet.
6. Open a 6mm jump ring and attach portion finished on step 5, textured round ring and ball Upper Clasp™. Close jump ring carefully.
7. Attach bail around Montana pendant. Open a 4mm jump ring and then slide pendant onto it and then attach to other portion of necklace.
8. Use crimp covers to hide one portion of links. Alternate sparkly and 4mm lines.
9. Make extra pendents using the the connector of the Upper Clasp to change the look of the necklace. It’s a quick and inexpensive way to create a new design.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order