Published December 2012
Designed By Yvette Rodriguez / Content Supplied by Beadalon
18 in. length - Beadalon 19 Strand bright .012 in. jewelry wire
Approx. 100 - Pink seed beads
6 - 6mm iridescent beads
2 - 2mm Size #1 Crimp beads, silver plated
2 - Double cup bead tips, silver plated
1 - 7x11mm Round magnetic clasp
Designer chain nose pliers
1. Secure a crimp bead at the end of the Beadalon 19 Strand stringing wire using chain nose pliers. String a bead tip to cover the crimp bead. Gently close the bead tip over the flattened crimp bead.
2. String on 11 pink seed beads then one iridescent bead. Count back 6 seed beads from the iridescent bead and string the wire back through that bead.
3. Thread on 4 more seed beads.
4. Pull the wire back through the top bead closest to the iridescent bead.5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 five more times.
6. Finish the bracelet by stringing on a bead tip and then the crimp bead.
7. Secure the crimp bead using chain nose pliers. Cover the crimp bead with the bead tip.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order