Published December 2012
Designed By Fernando DaSilva / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Basic wire loop
2 Cubic Zirconia’s black half drilled briolettes
4 gold plated 4mm jump rings
2” of gold plated dbl ball chain 1.5mm
2 gold plated sparkle round beads
2 gold plated cones
1 pr of golden plated lever back
2 black square bead bumpers
Beadalon ergo chain nose pliers
Beadalon ergo round nose pliers
Beadalon Designer flush cutter
1. String one cone into the CZ wire and make a simple loop on top of briolette using round nose pliers and cut excess wire. Make a second one of this and set aside.
2. Cut chain ball in two equal pieces. Attach dangle CZ to chain opening loops with pliers;
3. Add a jump ring to the last link of chain. Add a second jump ring and attach to a lever back.
4. Slide onto plain lever back 1 square bead bumper, a round bead and another bead bumper.
5. Repeat all the steps to make matching earrings.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order