Published January 2013
Designed By Fernando DaSilva / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Three 11 x 8mm oval gold brown CRYSTALLIZED ™ pearls
Four sea blue chalcedony small briolettes
Two fancy cut triangle shape Peruvian opal
One gold plated medium hook/eye clasp
Nine gold plated 6mm jump rings
Three gold plated 4mm jump rings
Three gold plated small head pin
Three gold plated triple strands slide clasps
2 ft gold plated rolo chain
1 ft gold German style wire
Beadstrom™ chain nose pliers
Beadstrom round nose pliers
1. String one pearl into a head pin and make a simple loop on top of bead, trim excess wire; make 2 more of it and set aside;
2. Cut 4” of gold wire and using chain nose pliers make a 45⁰ angle; feed the sea blue chalcedony briolette to the wire and then bend it to a triangle shape on top of it;
3. Using same pliers grab the base of longer wire and bend it back down a bit; use round nose pliers to grab the wire closer to the bend and make a loop by bringing the wire over the top pliers; trim excess wire next to base o loop; use all the briolettes left to make 5 more of these and set aside;
4. Cut the chain on desired length and then attach gold plated hook and eye to the ends of it;
5. Find the center of chain; using a jump ring attach the center ring of a slide bar clasp to the chain; close gently and attach the other 2 rings using 2 jump rings. Repeat this step to attach the other 2 slide bar clasp to the chain, leaving a 3 links space between them;
6. Attach one pearl drop to center bottom ring of slide clasp; sandwich the gold pearl with one large briolette on each side of it;
7. Repeat step 6 to attach all the dangles left, keep pearl in the center and small briolettes on each side. Please, see shown picture to achieve final look.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on today's order!