Published January 2013
Designed By Margot Potter / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Two 12mm mystic black CRYSTALLIZED™-Swarovski Elements crystal pearls
Twelve 6mm cream oval freshwater pearls
Twelve twisted gold plated jump rings
Two 3mm ball gold plated lever back ear wires
Two small ball tipped gold plated head pins
Twelve gold plated head pins
Two 4” section thin black satin ribbon
Four 3.5x4.5mm gold plated oval jump rings
JA-GSFABRIC GS-Hypo Fabric Cement
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers
Bent nose pliers
1. Create wrapped looped dangles for all pearls.
2. Connect 6 twisted jump rings into a chain using bent and chain nose pliers to open and close rings.
3. Attach 3 freshwater pearls to each oval jump ring.
4. Thread a beaded oval jump ring, large crystal pearl and a second beaded oval jump ring on one end of each 6 link chain.
5. Attach top jump ring to ear wire.
6. Tie a bow around the top jump ring on each earring.
7. Dab a small amount of glue on the center knot on each bow to secure closed. Allow to dry.
8. Dab a small amount of glue on the ends of the ribbons on both bows. Allow to dry.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order