Published January 2013
Designed By Fernando DaSilva / Content Supplied by Beadalon
12 dark indigo 6mm pendants
3 light sapphire 14 x 14mm square double hole beads
12 gun metal plated #3 crimp tube
6 silver plated 4mm crimp cover beads
8 silver plated oval solid rings
1 Upper clasp set of duet style clasp
40’’ of Titanium kink free .021’’ stringing wire
Beadstrom™ chain nose plier
Beadstrom™ flush cutter
Standard crimper tool
This is a very easy project. Use image to serve as a guide.
Remember to adjust the size of your circle when you are pulling both ends of wires trough crimp tube.
1. Cut 2 pieces of 3 ¼ inches length of kink free wire.
2. Holding both wires together string onto one crimp tube and one crystal pendant and then pass one end of both wires through one side of square crystal bead, add another dark indigo pendant and a second crimp tube.
3. Hold the opposite end of both wires and thread it back through last crimp tube creating a circle with this move. Place crimp tube near to wire ends and use crimper tool to secure it in place. Trim any excess of wire using a sharp cutter. Secure other crimp tube near to square bead keeping wires parallel to each other. Repeat same steps to create similar circle on the other side of square bead hole and set aside. This section is the center of your bracelet.
4. Cut 2 pieces of 2 ½ inches length of kink free wire. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create circles on same fashion. Remember to insert ends of both pieces of wire gently. Trim excess wire and repeat same steps to create circle on the opposite side of square bead. Create a second circle link repeating all previous steps. Both sections will be placed on right and left side of middle section.
5. Insert the tips of round nose pliers onto one oval solid ring and open the seam slightly. Attach portion of small circles and close it using crimper tool jaw. Add a second oval ring to same side of circle. Close carefully. Repeat same step to link all circles together.
6. Open a jump ring and attach one side of bracelet to one part of duet clasp. Repeat same step on the other side of bracelet.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order