NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV” or “Jewelry Television”) is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Jewelry Television and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
2. Grand Prize and Value. Accommodations in Palm Springs for 3 nights/4 days at the deluxe Le Parker Meridien Resort and Spa in 2 junior suites, each with double occupancy. Accomodations package valued at $6,000.
Airfare for four adults from any North American city in coach class of service roundtrip to Palm Springs, CA. Total airfare value not to exceed $5,000.
$1,000 in cash.
$1,000 Jewelry Television shopping credit, redeemable in a single transaction.
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register online at www.JTV.com/Getaway (the “Website”). Limit of one (1) entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes.
Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one (1) entry for any day during the Sweepstakes, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01am ET on September 22, 2014 and must be received by 11:59pm ET on Otober 21, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner. A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner selected through a random drawing performed by or under the supervision of Jewelry Television employees on or about October 22, 2014. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. Jewelry Television is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
The winner will be contacted within approximately ten (10) business days after the drawing date. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days after Jewelry Television attempts contact, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. Jewelry Television is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by Jewelry Television without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. The winner acknowledges that he or she will receive a Form 1099 from Jewelry Television and agrees to provide whatever information is necessary to provide him or her with such notice and for Jewelry Television to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Return of a completed Form 1099 to Jewelry Television constitutes acceptance of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and hold harmless Jewelry Television, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorneys' fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes and never shall include incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winner. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by Jewelry Television more than one (1) time per calendar year. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Jewelry Television shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Jewelry Television is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Jewelry Television's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Jewelry Television reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Jewelry Television's discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jewelry Television reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Jewelry Television reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrants agree that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided herein, prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Jewelry Television is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of Jewelry Television. At Jewelry Television’s sole discretion, the winner may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by Jewelry Television and the winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, Jewelry Television will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in a random drawing.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order