Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) is a television and internet home shopping network, focusing exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
Jewelry Television® is currently seeking candidates for the role of Business Intelligence Statistical Analyst. The Business Intelligence Statistical Analyst will develop and implement statistical models and analyses to support more effective business decisions for the organization.
• Works with key partners in the organization to effectively and efficiently meet the analytical needs of internal clients cross departmentally;
• Provides analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operation;
• Leads the development of annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives;
• Develops, prepares and analyzes reports for management review;
• Defines business requirements and provides analysis toward operational efficiency and drive change within the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in quantitative disciplines such as statistics, business, or math;• Strong understanding of statistical tools and their application to business;
• Superior math, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Experience using sophisticated statistical applications (SPSS/SAS/etc);
• Ability to present analytical results to a wide range of end users;
• Experience writing SQL/ database programming, a plus;
• Experience with large databases and a variety of data structures;
• Comfortable performing exploratory data analysis independently;
• Demonstrated problem solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences with data;
• Ability to learn and quickly apply new tools and techniques;
• Strong desktop business software skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, macros);
• Works under limited supervision, using established procedures;
• Advanced knowledge of PCs and related software applications;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order