Jewelry Television® (“JTV”), a television and internet home shopping network, is conducting a search for a Loss Prevention Manager.
Jewelry Television focuses exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
The Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for securing the general workforce population of over 1,200 and for protecting the assets of JTV through the proper training and management of our Loss Prevention Officers. The Manger of Loss Prevention will ensure that timely and pertinent communication is relayed to security force and that the safety of our workforce is paramount. Additionally, the Manager will be responsible for and oversee the upkeep of all security related monitoring devices and must be proficient in the rules and regulations of law enforcement practices. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Documentation of all Loss Prevention matters and be capable of supplying detailed and verifiable information to be used in the prosecution of internal theft instances and/or employee misconduct that is captured on our cameras or audio. Manager will be responsible for working with outside security companies who provide building access hardware and a variety of other security related items to ensure our internal scan methodology is updated, accurate and functioning properly.
• Initiating internal and external investigations involving any type of dishonesty and fraudulent activity committed against Jewelry Television as well as any type of illegal activity committed against Jewelry Television’s employees and vendors while on the campus of Jewelry Television.
• Overall physical security of all buildings which house any Jewelry Television product, property and/or employees.
• Hiring new officers and partnering with Human Resources in documenting terminations that need to occur within the security workforce or other departments.
• Seek out opportunities for process improvements and possess the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources required.
• 5 to 10 years of Loss Prevention or Law Enforcement experience required.
• Prior supervisory experience, Loss Prevention and/or Law Enforcement preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) is a necessity.
• Proven results in training and problem solving preferred.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order