Do you love Technology? Do you love solving problems? Do you love developing new software, technology databases, systems, etc? Do you love working with intelligent, fun people? If so, keep reading…
JTV’s Technology team is looking for exciting, dynamic, and intelligent professionals who are seeking a challenging role in Technology. We are looking for team members who want a career in a corporate/academic environment who possess a superior level of experience in the technology field. We expect you to be a creative thinking individual with impeccable communication skills. Candidates will have an aptitude for building effective working relationships, together with proficient time-management and personal organization skills.
If you are self-motivated and enthusiastic with the skills and passion to take on the challenge of scaling the big ambitions of this company and about providing the best possible technologies and service internally and externally, then we want to talk to you. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting phases of a company, where you will see the results of your hard work used by millions of customers. We want to see the best ideas you have. If you love technology and want to work with people who love technology, this is the place for you!
The DBA works closely with development and systems teams to enhance the performance and functionality of existing systems. The DBA also participates in the design and delivery of new database solutions. The candidate will be called upon to support production systems and participate in an on-call rotation. The candidate should have expert level query writing and tuning skills. The candidate should have familiarity with various design/modeling tools and is critical that the candidate have excellent communication skills and the willingness and flexibility to work as part of a team. General database administration responsibilities include production monitoring and support, server tuning, user administration and database infrastructure support.
• A minimum of four years experience that involves Oracle Database Administration activities such as Configure Upgrade, Patching, Migrating, Cloning, Storage allocation, Security related tasks;
• A minimum of three years experience in Data Modeling, PL/SQL coding, SQL tuning and PL/SQL debugging/tuning;
• Usage and deployment of Oracle technologies (RAC, ASM, OEM/Grid, RMAN, Partitioning, Data Guard) in production environments;
• Action in Large OLTP databases which are fast growing with structural and data changes and having requirements of 24/7 uptime with stringent SLAs;
• Performed following Database activities efficiently;
• Practical application and expertise of Backup and Recovery concepts;
• Systematic resolution of Database problems using AWR, Oracle Performance views and Oracle Internals.
• Lead performance monitoring and fine tuning of the system for optimal performance and proactively planning and managing all aspects of the database
• Work closely with development group on logical database design to support new and existing application development
• Work closely with reporting group on scheduling reporting and data jobs; ensure reporting availability
• Plan and implement the synchronization of data across several development, testing and production environments
• Worked with Oracle Support Services to resolve issues and familiar with Oracle's escalation procedures to use as needed.
• On call support maintenance for production databases.
• 4 to 6 years of experience of working in Oracle database technology with enthusiasm to learn on work.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Apps (Oracle E-Business Suite) DBA experience.
• Oracle Certifications
• White paper presentations of Database Topics in any major conferences
• Storage Experience.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order