Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) is a television and internet home shopping network, focusing exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
This position requires a cyber security focused individual with experience in securing an enterprise environment. The ability to devise novel and innovative solutions to address the ever changing security landscape is needed. Close interaction with our architecture staff will be key as our enterprise involves securing for both external and internal threats to keep our in-house developed software in line with our security posture. The retail nature of our business dictates that we must also conform to agencies standards such as the PCI DSS.
Functions/Responsibilities – Job functions include tasks such as running vulnerability scans, authoring security policies, and providing solutions that fulfill both business and security requirements. The position entails keeping up to date with the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and malicious trends to help the IT staff respond accordingly through proper architecture and updating affected systems. This requires the ability to audit and harden a variety of platforms, including security systems, network devices, servers, storage devices, and custom software, to maintain and improve our security posture. The architecture, configuration, and upkeep of all information security systems is another area of responsibility.
• Cisco ASA firewalls
• Cisco wireless network including WLCs and APs
• Cisco VoIP systems including CUCM, UCCX, Unity, IP phones and Jabber
• Cisco routers and switches
• 5+ years of IT security experience
• 5+ years of Cisco administration including ASAs
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work closely with peers, team members and others in a collaborative manner
• PCI ISA certification (current or obtained within 90 days)
• GSNA - GIAC Systems and Network Auditor
• GSEC - GIAC Security essentials (preferred)
• GISP - GIAC Information security professionals (preferred)
• CISSP® - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (preferred)
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order