Jewelry Television® (JTV) is the leading retailer of jewelry and gemstones in the United States. Privately-held with a proven 23 year history, JTV leverages an omni-digital strategy designed to elevate the customer experience through holistic, digitally-driven touch points, including broadcasting live programming 24 hours a day, seven days a week to 86 million U.S. households, an industry leading mobile optimized e-commerce platform, and a robust social media presence. As part of its commitment to the development and distribution of educational content and consumer satisfaction the company employs numerous Graduate Gemologists and Accredited Jewelry Professionals. The company’s website, JTV.com, is one of the largest jewelry e-commerce websites in the country according to Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015.
• Provide installation, maintenance and ongoing support of a diverse, high availability Cisco network
• Provide mentoring for and leadership to more junior members of team
• Actively work with team members across the organization to identify and implement solutions
• Help determine hardware and software needs for the network, devices and the organization
• Perform cost/benefit analyses as needed
• Routinely work with a variety of devices and systems including, but not limited to, the following:
o LAN/WAN IOS devices
o Cisco Wireless (Lightweight AP, WLC, etc.)
o Big-IP Local Traffic Manager
o Network monitoring and management tools such as PRTG Network Monitor, Solarwinds, etc.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of network engineering experience
• Minimum of 5 years of Cisco-specific administration experience
• Broad knowledge of and experience with firewall solutions (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience with most, if not all, of the technologies listed under "Functions and Responsibilities" above
• Proven knowledge of routing protocols such as Enhanced Interior Gateway (E/IGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
• Proven experience with packet sniffers, application load balancing
• Demonstrated knowledge of compliance regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS
• Superior troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Virtual Private Networks & Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order