NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from Jewelry Television© is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Prizes and Values. The prize for the Sweepstakes is a dress that was worn by Dolly Parton in the video “Shinola,” nicknamed “Wild Thing” (the “Wild Thing Dress”), valued at $2,000.
2. How to Enter. Entrants may register in two ways during the Contest Period (defined below): (1) through purchasing from ACN the CD/DVD Dolly: Live from London (the “CD/DVD”) and (2) online, at www.jtv.com.
Purchase. For each order from ACN of one or more of the CD/DVDs, the purchaser will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one entry per person per day of the Contest Period.
Online. To register online, entrants must go to www.jtv.com/dolly. Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. Limit of one entry per person per day of the Contest Period. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one online entry for any day during the Contest Period, only the first online entry for that day will be accepted.
Qualifying purchases must be made between 12:01 a.m. on November 11, 2009 eastern time and 11:59pm eastern time on December 16, 2009 (the “Contest Period”). Online entries must be received by ACN during the Contest Period. The drawing for the Wild Thing Dress will occur on December 18, 2009.
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
4. Winners. Winners are selected through a random drawing performed by Jewelry Television© employees. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. Jewelry Television© is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
Winners will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within seven (7) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. Jewelry Television© is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by Jewelry Television© without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. All winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from Jewelry Television© and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for Jewelry Television© to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, likeness and voice by Sponsor and its designees for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consent, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants release and hold harmless Jewelry Television©, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules. Jewelry Television© shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Jewelry Television© is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Jewelry Television© website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Jewelry Television©'s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Jewelry Television© reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Jewelry Television©'s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Jewelry Television© website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jewelry Television© reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Jewelry Television© reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrant agrees that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Jewelry Television© is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of Jewelry Television©. At Jewelry Television’s sole discretion, the winners may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by Jewelry Television© and the winner does not return it within 10 days of date of the request, Jewelry Television© will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings.
3. Sponsor. America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television©, 10001 Kingston Pike, Suite 57, Knoxville, TN 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order