Do you love Technology? Do you love solving problems? Do you love developing new software, technology databases, systems, etc? Do you love working with intelligent, fun people? If so, keep reading…
JTV’s Technology team is looking for exciting, dynamic, and intelligent professionals who are seeking a challenging role in Technology. We are looking for team members who want a career in a corporate/academic environment who possess a superior level of experience in the technology field. We expect you to be a creative thinking individual with impeccable communication skills. Candidates will have an aptitude for building effective working relationships, together with proficient time-management and personal organization skills.
If you are self-motivated and enthusiastic with the skills and passion to take on the challenge of scaling the big ambitions of this company and about providing the best possible technologies and service internally and externally, then we want to talk to you. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting phases of a company, where you will see the results of your hard work used by millions of customers. We want to see the best ideas you have. If you love technology and want to work with people who love technology, this is the place for you!
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join one of our Scrum teams: Occam’s Razor, Cobra Kai, Transformers, or Section 8 to build high quality enterprise Java applications. A very strong software development background is a must. The candidate will be expected to design, develop, and unit test production quality software with other team members in an agile environment where teams are focused on delivering innovative technical solutions to solve complex business problems.
The candidate will be an evangelist for best practices and collaborate with others on process enhancements and development tools to increase the effectiveness of the Software Engineering team. Our teams heavily embrace open source technologies and the candidate should be capable of identifying relevant technologies and standards. As a member of our engineering team, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your teammates should see you as a programming expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You should be comfortable jumping in the deep end and learning new skills.
Those who succeed here have a true passion for developing innovative technology solutions, are strong problem solvers and results-oriented team players.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field;
• 4+ years experience as a Java Software Engineer;
• A Strong Object-Oriented programming background and the ability to apply solid architectural; principles and design patterns in the implementation of server and client code;
• Strong Java skills with recent Java 6 experience, preferred;
• Intimate knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design pattern;
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
• Experience with Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST, etc.);
• Able to review and track external technologies, products, and emerging standards for their applicability and importance;
• Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is a plus;
• Experience using Agile methodologies, including Test Driven Development;
• Strong SQL skills and experience with Oracle;
• Experience with Unix-based operating systems (Linux, CentOS, etc.);
• Working knowledge of application servers; Tomcat or otherwise;
• Working knowledge of code repositories and build systems, specifically Subversion, Maven, and Hudson.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order