Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) is a television and internet home shopping network, focusing exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
JTV is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Sr. VoIP Network Engineer
• Install, maintain and support Cisco network.
• Design, deploy, support and maintain networking systems, including IOS devices in VLAN and WAN configurations, Cisco Wireless systems, including WiSM and light weight APs, Cisco VoIP system including CM, Unity, IP phones, and IP communicator, Monitoring and management tools, including PRTG, Cisco MARS, and CiscoWorks, F5 Networks BigIP GTMs, LTMs and Link Controllers.
• Conduct network-related needs and cost/benefit analyses.
• Consult with other technology teams. Mentor junior staff & educate peers.
• Requires Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field plus five years Cisco experience as a network engineer or similar position, to include at least two years of Cisco VoIP network engineering experience.
Send resume to Stephanie L. Rowan-Waller, Human Resources, America's Collectibles Network, 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37922, United States. Refer to Job Code SRVoIPNE.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order