The Email Marketing Manager oversees the development and growth of Jewelry Television’s email program. This position is responsible for all aspects of Email planning and execution including: development, testing, scheduling, deployment, analysis of performance, optimization and management of technical projects.
• Manage all email programs including lifecycle and behavioral campaigns; work with the Marketing Strategy Manager to insure campaigns are executed properly
• Drive the creation and implementation of new email programs
• Responsible for overall email list size and health
• Optimize subscriber acquisition campaigns – including on-site campaigns, sweepstakes and other marketing initiatives
• Work with cross-functional teams to use existing customer data to develop email marketing contact and segmentation strategies to increase customer engagement. Formulate strategic email initiatives to drive the customer lifecycle
• Develop robust A/B and multivariate email test and learn strategies to elevate targeting, segmentation and personalization
• Work with the analytics team to track test performance, analyze results and make recommendations based on insights
• Work with the Web Analyst to prepare and refine weekly, monthly and ad hoc email reporting
• Manage 3rd party relationship with email service provider including strategic planning sessions, day-to-day operations, delivery management, testing, reporting and optimizations.
• Monitor competitive activity and react to online trends and best practices.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing/Business preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years experience with Email Marketing preferred
• Experience working with enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms (i.e. ExactTarget, CheetahMail, Responsys, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience in database marketing and consumer insights/data mining with experience using SQL to query databases
• An understanding of HTML coding, and be familiar with the technical platforms on which campaigns are built and executed
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and fundamentals based on data-driven marketing tactics
• Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
• Excellent time-management skills, organization and project management skills
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Ability to manage and lead direct reports
• Self-starter who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence and drive decision-making process
• Knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order