The Corporate Paralegal should be a motivated individual with meticulous attention to detail. The Paralegal will support the Jewelry Television Legal Team with various projects and will be responsible for managing equity transactions for the company. The Paralegal must be a problem-solver and will manage a variety of record keeping processes.
The Paralegal must excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will work closely with our General Counsel, Corporate Attorneys, CEO and department leaders across the organization.
• Corporate subsidiary maintenance, such as annual reports, etc.
• Keeping, tracking and filing corporate minutes
• Corporate formation
• Documenting equity transactions, including certifications, issuing stock certificates, etc
• Records management, including database management
• Deal experience, but not real estate
• Trademark searches and trademark maintenance (previous experience not required)
• Sweepstakes rules (previous experience not required)
• Paralegal certification or B.S. in Legal Studies preferred
• Must have experience in MS Office applications, including somewhat advanced excel skills
• Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a Corporate Paralegal capacity(10 years preferred)
• Ability to create and manage complex spreadsheets
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
• Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently and unconditional commitment to teamwork
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order