Works as part of the Site Operations team who is the champion for the customers visiting the site and handles the day to day execution of customer experience and sales performance on JTV sites. The Copywriter/Editor will rationalize not only the "what" but also the "why" we select and deploy certain content, to really define the purpose for the content. This requires skills across multiple areas including branding, editorial, content management systems, multiple content delivery platforms (i.e., online, mobile, social, etc.), content migration, SEO, metadata and taxonomy strategies, site metrics and information architecture.
• Plans for the creation, aggregation, and distribution of content (establishing strategy and guidelines) that adds real value to the user while contributing to tangible brand goals and business objectives.
• Synchronizes content strategy with the user experience design to fully realize meaningful, interactive experiences.
• Work with subject matter experts to ensure grammatical quality and optimal comprehension of published online content.
• Develops the content publishing calendar for JTV web sites. Including but not limited to Learning Library, mobile site and applications, and additional sites maintained by JTV.
• Draft and edit text for website publication ensuring that content updates are accurate and timely.
• Produce online content using text/video/audio/photo archives available at JTV.
• Identify ways to improve and maximize Search Engine Optimization.
• Uses site analytics and SEO to improve content readership and help drive the content planning and development.
• Defines business requirements for new content features.
• Power user in the business tools focused on JTV sites.
• Works to improve the presentation of JTV sites through content including informational and key word rich content.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and experience with popular content management systems
• Experienced and knowledgeable in SEO
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Writing for the web
• Four year college degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in MS Office and internet skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order