Published December 2012
Designed By Suzie Kwon / Content Supplied by Beadalon
Twenty-Seven Pink Glass Beads
Ten White Glass Beads
Two Silver Plated Crimp Tubes
Two Silver Plated Sparkle Crimp Covers49 Strand White wire
One Upper Clasp
Designer SparkleChain Nose Pliers
Designer Sparkle Bent Chain Nose Pliers
Designer Flush Cutter
1. Using the flush cutter, cut three 18in pieces of 49 strand Standard White Color Wire.
2. Bring the three wires together, through the crimp tube, one end of the upper clasp ring, back through the crimp tube and crimp.
3. Thread all three wires through 9 pink glass beads.
4. Separate the wires – mentally label the wires as “a” “b” and “c”. *On wires “a” and “b”, string one white bead. On wires “b” and “c”, string one pink glass bead.*
5. Repeat from * to * until you’ve added ten white glass beads and ten pink glass beads.
6. Thread all three wires through 9 pink glass beads.
7. Bring the three wires together, through the crimp tube, the other end of the upper clasp ring, back through the crimp tube and crimp.
8. Cover both crimps with the crimp covers.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order