No Purchase Necessary. A purchase is not required to enter this Sweepstakes, and a purchase will not increase your chances of being selected as a prize winner.
1. Eligibility. The Artisan of Bali Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America's Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® ("JTV") and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter. Entrants must be a registered Facebook® user. The Sweepstakes begins at 2:01 PM (ET) on March 26, 2015 and ends at 1:59 PM (ET) on March 28, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). At about 2:01 PM (ET) on March 26, 2015, a post will be made on JTV's Facebook® Page (www.facebook.com/jewelrytelevision) indicating that Sweepstakes entries may be made. To enter the Sweepstakes, each participant must then comment on the Facebook® post. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Winner. There will be two (2) winners. A random drawing will be conducted to determine the two (2) winners from the eligible entries. Such drawing will be performed by or under the supervision of JTV employees after March 28, 2015. The winners will be notified by JTV through Facebook comment via JTV's Facebook® account within (10) business days of the drawing and asked to contact JTV to accept and claim the prizes. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified. Another winner may be selected at JTV's sole discretion.
4. Prizes. Each winner will receive a sterling silver and citrine bracelet ("Prize") from the Artisan of Bali Collection valued at $239.99 each, based on JTV's retail price.
5. General. JTV is not responsible for late or misdirected entries. JTV is authorized to use submitted comments as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name and likeness and Facebook® username and profile photo for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney's fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. All entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless JTV from all third-party claims (including attorney fees and costs) regarding their participation in the Sweepstakes.
All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year. The winner acknowledges that he or she may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agrees to provide whatever information is necessary to provide such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Acceptance of prizes by a winner can be either oral or written. Except as provided herein, Prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. JTV is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures; omissions; interruption; deletion; or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access jtv.com, Facebook®, or other website; theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transmissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer, postal or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of submitting a Facebook® comment does not constitute proof of entry. All comments required for entry must be submitted and received by JTV during the Sweepstakes Period.
If, in JTV's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be posted on JTV's Facebook® page. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the JTV Facebook® page or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based upon ownership of a Facebook® account, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook® account submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an account by Facebook®. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order