NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) is not required to participate in Ooh La Luxe Getaway Sweepstakes(Ooh La Luxe Getaway) or to be a winner.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, Ooh La Luxe Getaway is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of JTV and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible for Ooh La Luxe Getaway.
2. How to Enter. Entrants may register online at www.jtv.com/paris (the “website”). Limit of one (1) entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET on January 9, 2014 and must be received by 11:59p.m. ET on February 28, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
3. Winner. There will be one (1) grand prize winner. The winner will be selected through a random drawing performed by JTV employees or under the supervision of JTV employees. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. JTV is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
The winner will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the grand prize drawing. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as they see fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. The winner acknowledges that he or she will receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agrees to provide whatever information is necessary to provide him or her with such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Return of a completed Form 1099 to JTV constitutes acceptance of the prize.
4. Prizes and Values. One grand prize will be awarded.
Nine day deluxe trip to Paris, France for two adults.
Includes hotel accommodations for two at the Radisson Blu le Dokhan's, breakfasts included.
Domestic and International airfare for two (2) with a maximum value totaling $2,500.
$1,000 shopping credit with Jewelry Television, redeemable in a single purchase.
Total prize package valued at $8,500.00
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules.
5. General. By entering Ooh La Luxe Getaway, all entrants release and hold harmless JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorneys’ fees and costs) regarding participation in Ooh La Luxe Getaway, and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Ooh La Luxe Getaway, and never shall include incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winner. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering Ooh La Luxe Getaway, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to Ooh La Luxe Getaway, JTV is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in Ooh La Luxe Getaway; inability to access the websites; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with Ooh La Luxe Getaway, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of Ooh La Luxe Getaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. The winner acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Return of a completed Form 1099 to JTV constitutes one way a winner can indicate acceptance of the prize. Acceptance can also be indicated by any conduct reasonably indicating acceptance, including without limitation verbal or written statements. If a prize is declined by a winner or the winner does not comply with these officials rules, an alternate winner will not be selected. Entrants may not win any prize, contest, promotion, or sweepstakes sponsored by JTV more than one (1) time per calendar year.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in JTV’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at JTV’s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid e-mail addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrants agree that any disputes arising under Ooh La Luxe Getaway shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided herein, prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. JTV is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of JTV. At JTV’s sole discretion, the winner may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by JTV and the winner does not return it within a reasonable time (to be determined in JTV’s sole discretion) JTV will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined, and no alternative winner will be selected.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Ooh La Luxe Getaway is America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order