NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase from America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV” or “Jewelry Television®”) is not required to participate in the Sweepstakes or to be a winner.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by, endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with Pinterest in any way.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the limitations herein, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D. C., who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry who have not won a Jewelry Television® contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion in the past twelve (12) months. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law.
Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Jewelry Television® and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
2. Potential Prizes and Values. All items in Jewelry Television’s Holiday Gift Guide are potential prizes. To view the items in the Gift Guide, click here <http://www.jtv.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-jtv-Site/default/Page-Show?cid=Perfect-Gifts-Guide-2012> . The limits on the amount of prizes to be awarded and the selection of potential prizes by entrants are explained in sections 3 and 4 below.
3. How to Enter. Entrants may register online at www.JTV.com/wishlist (the “website”). Entries can be submitted beginning at 12:01 a.m. on November 14, 2012 and must be received by 11:59pm ET on December 16, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entrants must complete all required data requested on the entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. Entrants must also complete the 4 steps outlined below:
1. Entrants must follow Jewelry Television® on Pinterest
2. Entrants must create a Pinterest Board titled “My JTV Wish List”
3. Entrants must pin items from the JTV Holiday Gift Guide onto their JTV Wish List. Click Here to view the Gift Guide
4. Entrants must add the URL to their “MY JTV Wish List” Board to the Sweepstakes form.
A prize may be awarded only if a potential winner complies with all of these Official Rules. Failure to complete any of the four steps immediately above may (i) disqualify an entrant from participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) result in a potential prize being excluded from the Sweepstakes.
4. Winners. There will be one (1) prize winner chosen on or about December 17, 2012. The winner will be selected through a random drawing performed by Jewelry Television® employees or under the supervision of Jewelry Television® employees. The winner will be contacted with the information provided during entry. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for false or incorrectly entered contact information.
The winner will receive the JTV Holiday Gift Guide items properly pinned onto his or her “My JTV Wish List” Pinterest Board, the prices of which may not exceed $5,000.00. If some or all of the Gift Guide items are no longer available, Jewelry Television® will substitute an item or items of equal value, which it will choose in its sole discretion. If the total prizes properly pinned by the winner onto his or her “My JTV Wish List” Pinterest Board exceed $5,000.00, the prizes awarded to the winner will be chosen by JTV in its sole discretion. No credits will be issued and no cash value will be paid.
The winner will be contacted within ten (10) business days after the drawing. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize(s) within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected. Jewelry Television® is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by Jewelry Television® without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law. All winners acknowledge that they will receive a Form 1099 from Jewelry Television® and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide them with such notice and for Jewelry Television® to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Return of a completed Form 1099 to JTV® constitutes acceptance of the prize(s).
5. General. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and hold harmless Jewelry Television®, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorneys’ fees and costs) regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ fees. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Jewelry Television® shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions; interruptions; deletions; or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the website; theft; tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in Jewelry Television®'s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Jewelry Television® reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and, at Jewelry Television®'s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the last date of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jewelry Television® reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Jewelry Television® reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
Entrants agree that any disputes arising under the Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Except as provided herein, prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable and no substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Jewelry Television® is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of Jewelry Television®. At Jewelry Television®’s sole discretion, the winners may be required to execute and return an Agreement of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release. If such Agreement is requested by Jewelry Television® and the winner does not return it within ten (10) days of date of the request, Jewelry Television® will conclude definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings.
6. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order