NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase is not required to enter this Contest, and a purchase will not increase your chances of being selected as a finalist or prize winner.
1. Eligibility. The JTV® Friends and Family Event Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® (“JTV”) and their immediate families or members of household (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible for participation in the Contest.
2. How to Enter. Contestants may enter online at JTV’s Facebook® Page. The contest begins on October 6, 2012 and ends October 8, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). The steps for entry are described below.
A. Visit the JTV Facebook® Page. You can find JTV’s Facebook® page at https://www.facebook.com/jewelrytelevision
B. A trivia question will be posted on the JTV Facebook® Page two times a day for each day during the Contest Period for a total of six (6) trivia questions.
C. The first person to comment on the corresponding trivia post on the JTV Facebook® Page with the correct answer is the winner, for a total of six (6) winners
D. Each answer can also be found in the JTV Learning Library on www.jtv.com
E. Show Hosts will give the answers to the daily questions during the designed time slots. Between 12pm and 1pm EDT for the first daily question and between 10pm and 11pm EDT for the second daily question.
3. Prizes. A total of six (6) prizes will be awarded. Each winner will win a prize from the prize pool listed below. Each prize is valued at no more than $200.
OWJ015P. Oceanaut Perla Pink Mother Of Pearl Ladies Swiss Chronograph Watch. $199.80
SGN012. Signature Russian Chrome Diopside Min 2.00ct 9x7mm Rectangular Cushion Laser Inscribed Eav $360.00. $199.99
DYH164. Stratify(Tm) 38.50ctw Round Black Spinel 18k Yellow Gold Ovr S /S Necklace, Eav $313.00. $179.99
KYH059. Mahaleo Ruby 18.20ctw Round Sterling Silver Bracelet. $199.99
TEM032. 1.50ctw Round Tanzanite 10k Yellow Gold Earrings Eav $293.00. $179.99
ATS091Y. Diamond 1.00ctw Round And Baguette 14k Yellow Gold Over S/S Butterfly Pendant With Chain Eav $450.00. $199.99
4. Winners. The first person to comment on the corresponding trivia post on the JTV Facebook® Page with the correct answer will be sent a message to their Facebook® account no more than ten (10) business days thereafter and asked to contact JTV to accept claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not respond to claim his or her prize within ten (10) days, he or she will be disqualified.
5. General. JTV is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. JTV is authorized to use submitted entries as it sees fit, including usage in advertising. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a winner’s name, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes by JTV without additional compensation or consent, unless prohibited by law.
By entering the Contest, all contestants release and hold harmless JTV and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from all liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) regarding participation in the Contest and receipt or misuse of the prizes awarded. Prizes and prize notifications that are returned as undeliverable may disqualify winners. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. The winners acknowledge that they may receive a Form 1099 from JTV and agree to provide whatever information is necessary to provide such notice and for JTV to provide appropriate documentation to the Internal Revenue Service. Acceptance of prizes by a winner can be either oral or written, and all prizes are non-returnable.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By sending in an entry to the Contest, contestants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules. Any disputes arising under the Contest shall be governed by Tennessee law, and must be brought in the state or federal court located in Knox County, Tennessee. JTV shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors in these rules or other materials relating to the Contest. JTV is not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers or software, including any injury or damage to contestant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the jtv.com website; theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transmissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer, postal or electronic malfunction or misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof; or for any other errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with this Contest, whether computer, network, technical printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or any Contest-related materials. Proof of online submission or mailing is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in JTV’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest, JTV reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Contest, or to terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated last date of the Contest, notice will be posted on www.jtv.com. Any attempt by a contestant or any other individual to deliberately damage a JTV website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, JTV reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. JTV reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain invalid email addresses. Entries submitted by automated methods are prohibited.
6. Sponsor. America’s Collectibles Network, Inc. d/b/a Jewelry Television® 9600 Parkside Dr., Knoxville, Tennessee 37922.
Enjoy Special Offers and Insider Access
when you sign up for JTV email!
on Today's Order